Our best wishes and prayers go to our Grade 10 and 12 students who commence their final exams towards the end of next week. Many are feeling anxious as they are feeling the weight of expectations on them. I hope this anxiety does not diminish their performance as I know everyone is capable of doing their best.
My advice to exam candidates as they prepare to commence this examination phase is:
• Focus with no distractions;
• Get adequate sleep (minimum of 7 hours each night) so you can feel fresh for the day’s exams;
• Similarly, don’t rise early and then take a short nap;
• Eat properly (don’t snack); and
• Be disciplined in what you do.