Primary School Campus – Preschool and Primary Grades
Admissions for the Primary Campus open on 1 April each year.
All admissions will be online via Open Apply: https://tis.openapply.com
There will be no online testing, but a social readiness screening will be required, along with a compulsory interview with parents during a school tour. These will commence in April each year on a rolling basis when applications have been completed.
Admissions in the second semester each year are dependent on vacancies.
Main School Campus – Grades 7, 8, 9 and 11
- Prospective students are required to complete application forms online via https://tis.openapply.com
- An application fee can be paid at the school or through
1. ECOBANK GHANA LIMITED
19 Seventh Avenue, Ridge West
P.O. Box AN 16746
SWIFT CODE: ECOCGHAC
2. ABSA Bank of Ghana Limited
Corporate & Investment Banking
4th Floor, ABSA House,
Accra High Street.
P. O. Box GP 2949
ABSA CURRENT ACCOUNT(Gh¢) 060-1798808
ABSA FOREX ACCOUNT ($) 064-1350990
ABSA- SWIFT CODE BARCGHAC
- Momo via the merchant ID 159850. The account name is Tema International School. The reference for the payment should be the name of the applicant.
- All prospective students will take an aptitude test that does not require special preparation. An interview would be conducted before a final decision is made. Parents will be informed of the outcome of the selection process.
- Only candidates who have fully completed the applications will be contacted for the aptitude test and subsequent interview.
- Prospective families are encouraged to arrange a tour of the school before or during the application process.
Applications open on 1 October of the preceding year. Early applications and admissions are encouraged. Late applications will be considered, if vacancies exist.
Applicants for Grades 7, 8 and 9 will be required to provide three current term or two semester reports.
Applicants for Grade 11 will be required to provide three current term or two semester reports, predicted grade and a recommendation letter. When final results are released, applicants are required to attach a scanned copy on OpenApply. The release of final results will confirm subject selection levels (Standard or Higher).
After the completion of Middle Years Programme (Grade 10), TIS students are expected to complete the IB Diploma Programme in Grades 11 and 12. They will make initial subject selection choices during the second semester of Grade 10. The release of examination results will confirm subject selection levels (Standard or Higher).
Please note that students are not normally accepted into (Grade 10 and 12).